Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Father...

A FATHER

A father is a person w
ho is loving and caring

He often knows what we have in our mind


He is someone who listens,s
uggests and defends

He can be one of our very best friends

He will always proud of out triumphs

When things goes wrong,
he'll be our guide and strength

A father toil with hands and heart

Just to make our lives co
mplete

A father's life is busy...but still...

There's always time for us...^^





A Father meant so many things...


The understanding heart


The source of strength and support


The constant readiness to help


The encouragement and forgiveness


A special generosity and always affection








Dear my only AYAH...
I'm so sorry if i ever hurt your feeling, if i ever talk to you so many silly things, if i ever hate you with all my heart...
I'm so sorry if i ever trouble you,if i ever burden you,if my cries cause you to not get enough rest,if my naughtiness cause you to be so stress...

Each years passes and you changes a lot
But i even more glad
More grateful and happy
Just to call you AYAH...
It doesnt matter who my father was
But it does matters who i remember he was...
I jut cannot think any need in my childhood till now
as strong as i need for a father's protection
AYAH,
Thank you for the chances and those sweet moments
That we ever spent to share our love...
I'm sorry for the anger and those silly thoughts...
Though we fight, my love will always there for you..
May ALLAH bless your life..Ameen..


No comments:

Post a Comment